- This driver is not intended for use on AMD products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their manufacturer for driver support.
- When installing the AMD Catalyst™ Driver for Windows®, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of the AMD Catalyst Driver.
- The AMD Catalyst™ 15.10 Beta Software Suite requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
- The AMD Catalyst™ 15.10 Beta Software Suite requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 to be installed. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is included in all AMD Catalyst™ driver packages.
- AMD Eyefinity technology is designed to give gamers access to high display resolutions. As pixel count grows, the graphics "horsepower" required to drive the displays at a reasonable frame rate can increase dramatically. Depending on the game and system configuration, users may notice texture corruption and reduced frame rates when running games in multi-monitor Eyefinity modes.
AMD Product Compatibility
The AMD Catalyst™ 15.10 Beta Driver is compatible with the following AMD products.
|AMD Desktop Product Family Compatibility |
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 230 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8000 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics||ATI Radeon™ HD 5000 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD All-In-One Desktop Product Family Compatibility |
|AMD Radeon™ HD 7600A Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 6600A Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ HD 7450A Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 6350A Series Graphics|
AMD APU Product Family Compatibility
AMD APU series codenamed "Kaveri", "Godavari" and "Carrizo" are only supported by Windows® 8.1 (64-bit) and Windows® 10 (64-bit).
|AMD APU Product Family Compatibility |
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R7 Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8000D Series Graphics|
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R6 Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7000D Series Graphics|
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R5 Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 6000D Series Graphics|
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R4 Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8000G Series Graphics|
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R3 Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7000G Series Graphics|
|AMD FX-8800P APUs with AMD Radeon R7 Graphics|||
|AMD E-Series APUs with Radeon™ R2 Graphics|
AMD Mobility Radeon™ Family Compatibility
AMD Catalyst™ Mobility driver is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|AMD Mobility Product Family Compatibility |
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8000M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7000M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 6000M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics||ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5000 Series Graphics|
Compatible Operating Systems
AMD Catalyst™ 15.10 Beta is designed to support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 SP1 or higher (32 & 64-bit)
Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 15.10 Beta Windows Driver
- Ashes of the Singularity™ - DirectX® 12 Quality and Performance optimizations
-  Video playback of MPEG2 video fails with a playback error/error code message
-  A TDR error or crash is experienced when running the Unreal Engine 4 DirectX® benchmark
-  Star Wars™: Battlefront is able to use high performance graphics when launched on mobile devices with switchable graphics
-  Intermittent playback issues with Cyberlink PowerDVD when connecting to a 3D display with an HDMI™ cable
-  Ashes of the Singularity™ - A 'Driver has stopped responding' error may be experienced in DirectX® 12 mode
-  Driver installation may halt on some configurations
-  A TDR error may be experienced while toggling between minimized and maximized mode while viewing 4K YouTube content
-  Ashes of the Singularity™ may crash on some AMD 300 series GPUs
-  Core clock fluctuations may be experienced when FreeSync™ and FRTC are both enabled on some AMD CrossFire™ systems
-  Ashes of the Singularity™ may fail to launch on some GPUs with 2GB Video Memory. AMD continues to work with Stardock to resolve the issue. In the meantime, deleting the game config file helps resolve the issue
-  The secondary display adapter is missing in the Device Manager and the AMD Catalyst™ Control Center after installing the driver on a Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 system
-  Elite: Dangerous - poor performance may be experienced in SuperCruise mode
-  A black screen may be encountered on bootup on Windows® 10 systems. The system will ultimately continue to the Windows login screen
We are aware that a small number of users are experiencing crashes with GTA V on