- This driver is not intended for use on AMD products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their manufacturer for driver support.
- When installing the AMD Catalyst™ Driver for Windows®, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of the AMD Catalyst Driver.
- The AMD Catalyst™ 15.11 Beta Software Suite requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
- The AMD Catalyst™ 15.11 Beta Software Suite requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 to be installed. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is included in all AMD Catalyst™ driver packages.
- AMD Eyefinity technology is designed to give gamers access to high display resolutions. As pixel count grows, the graphics "horsepower" required to drive the displays at a reasonable frame rate can increase dramatically. Depending on the game and system configuration, users may notice texture corruption and reduced frame rates when running games in multi-monitor Eyefinity modes.
AMD Product Compatibility
The AMD Catalyst™ 15.11 Beta Driver is compatible with the following AMD products.
|AMD Desktop Product Family Compatibility |
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 230 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8000 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics||ATI Radeon™ HD 5000 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD All-In-One Desktop Product Family Compatibility |
|AMD Radeon™ HD 7600A Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 6600A Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ HD 7450A Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 6350A Series Graphics|
AMD APU Product Family Compatibility
AMD APU series codenamed "Kaveri", "Godavari" and "Carrizo" are only supported by AMD Catalyst™ 15.11 Beta on Windows® 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (64-bit) and Windows® 10 (64-bit).
|AMD APU Product Family Compatibility |
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R7 Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8000D Series Graphics|
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R6 Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7000D Series Graphics|
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R5 Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 6000D Series Graphics|
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R4 Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8000G Series Graphics|
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R3 Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7000G Series Graphics|
|AMD FX-8800P APUs with AMD Radeon™ R7 Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 6000G Series Graphics|
|AMD E-Series APUs with Radeon™ R2 Graphics|
AMD Mobility Radeon™ Family Compatibility
AMD Catalyst™ Mobility driver is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|AMD Mobility Product Family Compatibility |
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8000M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7000M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 6000M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics||ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5000 Series Graphics|
Compatible Operating Systems
AMD Catalyst™ 15.11 Beta is designed to support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 SP1 or higher (32 & 64-bit)
Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 15.11 Beta Windows Driver
- Call of Duty : Black Ops III - includes quality and performance optimizations
-  The Oculus runtime may crash on launch
-  The Intel graphics is flagged in an error state in the Device Manager in systems with switchable graphics
-  An error may be experienced when installing the latest graphics driver package on some AMD Radeon™ R9 380 series products
-  The secondary graphics adapter is missing in the Device Manager and the AMD Catalyst™ Control Center after installation of the driver
-  A TDR error is experienced when launching Star Wars™: Battlefront or Hitman Pro while a You Tube video plays in the background
-  An extended black screen may be experienced during bootup under Windows® 10 between the Windows® Logo and the Windows® login prompt
-  Ashes of the Singularity™ may crash on some AMD 300 series GPUs
-  Ashes of the Singularity™ may fail to launch on some GPUs with 2GB Video Memory.
-  Call of Duty : Black Ops III - Flickering may be observed when running the game in DirectX® 11 mode and with AMD Crossfire™ enabled
-  Batman™: Arkham Knight - An application crash may be experienced at some game locations
-  A black screen may be experienced on booting Windows® 10 on some systems with switchable graphics - with AMD Radeon™ HD5000 series graphics cards, when connected to an HDMI monitor
-  Elite: Dangerous - poor performance may be experienced in SuperCruise mode