Synology DSM - Version : DSM 6.0.1-7393-1 disponible.
- Improved system stability when Synology NAS serves as a VPN server.
- Fixed several security vulnerabilities regarding NTP module (CVE-2016-4957, CVE-2016-4953, CVE-2016-4954, CVE-2016-4955, and CVE-2016-4956).
- Fixed an issue where DSM user interface might become unresponsive under normal operation.
- Fixed an issue where shared links created by LDAP users in DSM 5.2 might be unavailable after upgrading to DSM 6.0.
- Fixed an issue where folders cannot be uploaded to File Station.
- Fixed an issue where encrypted replication tasks cannot be resumed or completed when the sync process has been interrupted.
- Fixed an issue where log files could not be rotated on the passive server in the HA cluster, which could cause the upgrade failure on the passive server.
- Enhanced the process of shared folder encryption.