Synology DSM - Version : DSM 6.0.2-8451 disponible.
- The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly. You can also manually download the patch file from Download Center.
- This update includes all bug fixes as well as security fixes in the previously released updates since DSM 6.0.1.
- You can now configure performance alarms on high-end models to notify system administrators when the resource utilization or performance metric meets the pre-defined criteria.
- exFAT is now available on more models. Please refer to Add-on Packages Page for more details.
- Supports setting up user permissions for DSM desktop.
- Port 443 can now be used for setting up OpenVPN.
- You can now customize the maximum concurrent HTTP connections on Intel-based models.
- Improved the stability of system upgrade on SHA.
- Optimized CPU usage on Btrfs file system.
- Enhanced the performance of full content search.
- PSD thumbnails are no longer supported in File Station due to performance concerns.
- Fixed an issue where login identity might be incorrect in very rare cases.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding XSS.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Nettle (CVE-2016-6489).
After upgrading to DSM 6.0.2, the following options will be enabled by default in the Log Center package if you have set a storage destination for archives:
- Archive local logs to the storage location
- Send and Receive logs from other devices in BSD and IETF formats